The Lotus Notes service provided by University Information Technology (UIT) has augmented its offering by providing Traveler Service for Apple iPhone and iPad users. This service offers real time synchronization with Central Lotus Notes email for the following:
- All attachments
- Address Book
- To-Do List
How do I get it?
- In order for Lotus Notes Traveler to be setup on personal (smartphone) devices, please have your management supervisor request this for you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get help?
- Lotus Notes Traveler Quick Reference Guide for iPhone and iPad
- For queries please email email@example.com or submit a service request.
- Automatic, two-way, over the air synchronization of Lotus Notes email, calendar and contact data
- Remote wipe support of traveler data for lost or stolen devices
- Read encrypted email messages
- OS Versions supported are Apple iOS5 and above.
- Supported devices are Apple iPhone, and iPad.
- Can I change my Lotus Notes Password through the Notes Traveler?
- I cannot connect to the Lotes Notes mail server on my iPhone or iPad. What should I do?
No. If you want to change your Lotus Notes password you can do so through the Lotus Notes client on your workstation or through Lotus Notes Web Access. Once that is done you will have to update the password on your iPhone Lotus Traveler.
Have you changed your Lotus Notes password recently? If so then you must also change your password on your iPhone / iPad Lotus Traveler using the instructions below:
- Go to the Settings icon
- Scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select your IBM Lotus Notes Traveler account
- Select Account icon
- Fill in your new password under the password field
- Select Done