Microsoft® Office Home Use Program provides an Office Professional Plus 2013 or Office Mac 2011 license for current York employees - faculty and staff to use on their personal computer (employee-owned device) for general purpose use.
How do I get it?
- Eligibility: Current York employees - faculty and staff
- Software Pricing: $11 per license (DVD available for an additional fee)
- Download the York University Home Use Program (HUP) code (Passport York login required)
- To Purchase: Go to http://www.microsofthup.com/, first select your country, then enter your York University central email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org and the code.
- Each individual may purchase ONLY ONE license. If you purchase the Windows version you cannot also purchase the Mac version and vice versa.
|VERSIONS AVAILABLE||SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Office 2013 Professional Plus Office Mac 2011||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 (for more information, see system requirements on the Microsoft website).Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later (for more information, see system requirements on the Microsoft Website).|
Please see: http://www.microsofthup.com/hupca/terms.aspx?culture=en-CA&resID=TePbLAoHAtcAAAECfqQAAAAq. All activities and acquisitions are goverened solely by Microsoft under the Microsoft® Office Home Use Program (MSHUP) Terms and Conditions. Employees shall rely on the MSHUP Terms and Conditions for all matters relating to their activities and acquisitions under this program.
How do I get help?
- Microsoft Academic Select Agreement
Ask for Microsoft Academic Select Agreement for Microsoft products you intend to install on York-owned/purchased computers. The Microsoft Academic Select Agreement pricing is typically more competitive than Academic or Education Pricing. Faculty and Staff are eligible under this agreement. Valid academic identification will be required. Over 50 software products are available with special pricing on this agreement. A complete product list and the product use rights are available at:http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/userights/