Passport York authenticates you as a member of the York computing community, and gives you access to a wide range of Computing resources and services. While at York, students can have the same Passport York username throughout their academic period.
Note: Students no longer registered in courses will still be able to use Passport York to access their student records - grades, transcripts, tax forms, etc. Access to all other computing services will be expired.
How do I get it?
If you do not yet have a Passport York account, you can:
- Log in to http://mms.yorku.ca (Manage My Services) using your student number for your username, and your date of birth for your password (in the format YYYYMMDD), then follow the directions to change your password after the first time you log in.
What are some examples of Passport York authenticated applications?
Examples of Passport York authenticated applications
- Your computer lab login
- Change your address and contact information
- Download your T2202 tax form
- Forgot your Passport York Password or Username
- Manage My Services
- Student Account Online Statements
- Update My Security Questions
- And much more...
How do I get help?
Passport York FAQ
- How can I setup my Student Security Questions?
Visit the student security questions setup page.
- I have forgotten my student number. How can I obtain it?
If you have forgotten your York Student Number you can obtain it in one of the two following ways:
- Call the Registrar's Office at 416-872-9675 and provide the requested information to obtain your student number.
- Visit Student Client Services in the Bennett Centre with government-issued photo id (e.g. passport, drivers license, BYID card etc.) to obtain your student number. Here is their web site for hours of operation and location:http://www.yorku.ca/scsweb/
For information about transcripts, visit: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/transcripts/index.htm
Contact information for the Service Desk.