Passport York authenticates you as a member of the York computing community, and gives you access to a wide range of Computing resources and services.
Note: Students no longer registered in courses will still be able to use Passport York to access their student records - grades, transcripts, tax forms, etc. Access to all other computing services will be expired.
How do I get it?
If you do not yet have a Passport York account, you can:
- Log in to http://mms.yorku.ca (Manage My Services) using your student number for your username, and your date of birth for your password (in the format YYYYMMDD), then follow the directions to change your password after the first time you log in.
- Visit the counter in the Computing Commons at William Small Centre and show your YU-Card.
What are some examples of Passport York authenticated applications?
How do I get help?
1. How can I setup my Student Security Questions?
Visit the student security questions setup page.
If you have forgotten your York Student Number you can obtain it in one of the two following ways:
Call the Registrar's Office at 416-872-9675 and provide the requested information to obtain your student number.
Visit Student Client Services in the Bennett Centre with government-issued photo id (e.g. passport, drivers license, BYID card etc.) to obtain your student number. Here is their web site for hours of operation and location:http://www.yorku.ca/scsweb/
3. Do I need Passport York to order a transcript?
For information about transcripts, visit: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/transcripts/index.htm
4. How can I contact the Helpdesk?
Contact information for the Helpdesk.
Note: If you are a York employee as well as a York student you will have two separate Passport York accounts. Student and Employee Passport York accounts have different access privileges.