NOTE: AirYorkPLUS is now available in many buildings on-campus. AirYorkPLUS is easier to use and is more reliable than AirYork. UIT recommends that where possible AirYorkPLUS be used instead of AirYork.
AirYork provides wireless network connectivity to current students, staff and faculty at York University.
How do I get it?
- AirYork is available in all academic buildings, and most administrative areas on campus:
- AirYork can be used by connecting to the AirYork network, opening a browser and signing in with a valid Passport York username and password.
How do I get help?
- Configure your computer or wireless device & connect to AirYork:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SSID: AirYork (note: capital A and Y)
- Network Authentication: Open
- Data Encryption: Disabled (note: not using WEP)
- Network Type: Infrastructure mode (note: not ad-hoc)
- A wireless adapter/card supporting 802.11g/n will work best with AirYork.