York University uses the YU-card for payment for printing and photocopying services in computer labs and Libraries across campus. The YU-card is York University's official photo ID and campus debit card for students.
How do I get it?
- York University student can read about how to get your YU-card.
- The acceptable payment method is using your YU-card or a guest YU-card
Cost of Printing/Photocopying:
- Printing (black/white) and photocopying costs 10 cents per page. Colour printing is 25 cents per page. Note: If you encounter hardware or other print problems, speak to the on-duty staff.
- Locations of publicly accessible campus printers and photocopiers:
How do I get help?
Instructions for queuing and printing are posted next to the printing stations. The following lists print instructions for various locations:
- Printing from William Small Centre
- Printing from the AP Labs (LA&PS)
- Printing for Students Requiring Accommodation
- Printing Allocation for Registered Graduate Students
- Remote printing from your laptop on-campus or desktop computer in residence
- As tested, some versions of Safari 5.0x may be incompatible. Please use Safari 6 or an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Specific pages cannot be printed through WebPrint directly without printing the whole document. For e.g one cannot print only 3-5 pages of a 10 page document directly. To get around this one can save the specific pages they want to print in a separate document, upload that document to WebPrint and then print.