Instructions for Black & White Printing:
Log in to a workstation
- You cannot print documents directly from the release station.
Please note that you MUST use your own YU-card to print. Using another YU-card will NOT display your print jobs or account balance.
How To print:
STEP1 - Send the print job
- Login to the lab workstation with your Passport York login information. From that workstation, open the document you need to print, and click on PRINT
- Choose “ARUDA//CCLABS” or “CCLABS//ARUDA” for the printer and click on OK
STEP2 - Release the print job
- Login to this release station either by swiping your card or using your Passport York account
- Note the account balance is available in the middle of the screen
- Select the document(s) you want to print by clicking on Print next to each print job, or you can click the Print all button to print all of your document(s) – the released print job will be printed in queue as released to the printer
- To logout, click on the Done button
If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask the helpdesk assistants.
- You can use the YU-card station located along the east wall of the lab ($5, $10 or $20 bills only) to add money to your YU-card
- Go online at http://www.yorku.ca/yucard/depositfunds.html (Visa or MasterCard, $5.00 minimum) or
- Go to the YU-card Office (9 am – 4 pm) located in Room 200 WSC. (Cash, Interac, Visa or MasterCard)