How to print - black & white/colour printers
Log in to a workstation
- You cannot print documents directly from the release station.
- Select File | Print in your application. eg: Word, Excel.
- Select print queue
- Black & White - WSC HP LaserJet PCL 6
- Colour - WSC HP LaserJet color 5550 PCL
- Go to the print release station
- Log in using your Passport York username and password (NOT ACADLABS)
- Select your print job
- Click on the Continue button
- Swipe your YU-card when prompted.
- Click on Pay and Print button
- Note: money is not deducted from your YU-card until you click the Pay and Print button.
- Use the new YU-card station located along the east wall of the lab ($5, $10 or $20 bills only) to add money to your YU-card
- Go online at http://www.yorku.ca/yucard/depositfunds.html (Visa or MasterCard, $20.00 minimum) or
- Go to the YU-card Office (9 am – 4 pm) located in Room 200 WSC. (Cash, Interac, Visa or MasterCard)
- Balance on my old photocopy card
Any balance remaining on your old photocopy card can be transferred to your YU-card. You can transfer funds during regular operating hours at the following locations: in the Scott Library (Keele campus) directly across from the circulation desk, at the Osgoode Law Library circulation desk, and at the Frost Library (Glendon campus) circulation desk.