York Remote Printing allows you to print to publicly-accessible campus printers from your laptop or desktop computer:
- wirelessly on-campus using AirYork and AirYorkPlus or
- with a wired Internet connection on-campus or in residence
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Starter Edition will not work with remote printing)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (Starter Edition will not work with remote printing) with Mozilla Firefox 3.x/Safari 4.x
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 with Internet Explorer 6.x/Mozilla Firefox 3.x/Safari 4.x.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 with Mozilla Firefox 3.x/Safari 4.x
How do I get it?
Set up your computer for remote printing:
How do I get help?
- Submit a Service Request
- Printers are unavailable weekly, on Thursdays 4am - 7am.